Friday, August 31, 2007

Melinda's Memorial Video


Melinda's husband (and my brother) Mark, along with help from Melinda's family, helped pick the pictures and I helped scan in the prints. Friends from his church, Pam and Adrian, came over the day before the funeral and put the slides to music. It was a perfect song. Melinda's legacy lives on in the hearts of the family and friends that she touched, in the man that she loved, and especially in the children that she brought into this world and loved so fiercely. It played on big screens at the front of the church during her funeral. It was a beautiful moment, have her big smile shine down on us there. Making it simultaneously made me very happy to see her smile, and hurt my heart that all I had were these pictures and my memories of her. -Jason Evans

1 comment:

Ginger said...

You don't know me, but I go to church with Kylie Miller. We have and still are praying for you family. We are so sorry for your lost. Melinda seemed like such a wonderful person. I love the video. God bless! Ginger Stewart